The Mission of the Marin County Library Foundation is to assure that the Marin County Free Library system will have sufficient financial resources to create and maintain a dynamic modern library system with excellent facilities and technology to serve the needs of all Marin County residents.
The current goals of the Marin County Library Foundation are to:
- Spearhead capital campaigns to fully meet the long-term needs of the Marin County Free Library system
- Encourage local community initiatives in support of the various libraries
- Promote recognition and support of the Marin County Free Library system as a vital community resource
With the current economic situation, libraries are more important than ever. Gifts to MCLF to support the Marin County Free Library system may be made as follows:
Donation Form - download donation form
Giving Options - learn about different ways to support our Library.
- Beth L. Kramer – Co-Chair
- Bob Meredith – Co-Chair
- Molly O’Dell – Treasurer
- Julia Violich -- Secretary
- Jamie Forester – Director
- Therese Grant – Director
- Shelby Gross – Director
- Mary Moore – Director
- Jennifer Smith – Director
- Diane Rosenberger – Director
The Marin County Library Foundation usually meets the third Tuesday of every month from 5:15pm to 6:45pm at the Marin Civic Center, Room 410B.
If you are interested in joining the Foundation, please call 415-499-3220 for more information.
Annual Meeting Index for the Library Foundation (includes Agendas, Minutes, and Reports)