The Marin City Library reopened on Wednesday, August 28 after undergoing renovations funded by Measure A. Thanks to all in the community who supported the library!
- new carpeting,
- new interior paint,
- two new self-checkout stations,
- new placement of the Information Desk, which now includes a returns bin,
- new, more convenient placement of the public printers and reservation station,
- new placement of public computers,
- upgraded cabling for Internet use,
- new placement of Children's computers
- new placement of Holds area and Friends of the Library book sale materials.
Still to come:
- new bookcases in both the Adult and Children's areas,
- new digital signage,
- new seating for parents/children,
- new holders to display flyers and community information.