David Tirrell studied architecture with Walter Gropius at the Harvard School of Design. In 1958, he moved to San Francisco to join the architectural firm of Wurster, Bernardi & Emmons and in 1964 he accepted a position with Aaron G. Green & Associates where he remained until 1978.
At the time he joined Aaron Green, construction bids were beginning to arrive for the Marin County Hall of Justice. Tirrell's role was to research and develop design data for specific areas of that building and to analyze bid results. Once a construction firm was selected, Tirrell reviewed shop drawings, administered the contract, and worked closely with the County inspector at the building site.
Click the links below to ask David Tirrell a question.