It's Time to Get Organized
Here are some ideas to help you eliminate the clutter in your life and get organized.
- Make a plan and set aside time in your schedule to implement it.
- Start small. Pick a closet, a cupboard, a desk, or another area where clutter has collected.
- Eliminate items that you no longer use, need or like. Sort items to give away into boxes labeled "donate," "recycle" and "garbage."
- For the things that you keep, think of new ways to organize or contain them that makes them easier to use and that will help prevent future clutter. Put things that you use often within easy reach; things that you use less frequently in less easily-accessible places.
- Develop a system to maintain your newly-organized area.
To find books in the library that can help you get organized, look under the following subject headings: