All Things Apple! On Break Until September
Beryn Hammil is taking some time off after teaching for 52 consecutive weeks!
Classes will resume September 6, 2021
Ifyou’re a new student and would like to register for classes in the future, please email Shereen at firstname.lastname@example.org so that Beryn can email you a registration packet when classes begin again.
Here's some information about these classes, if you're curioius.
Join Beryn Hammil on Zoom and learn how to get the most out of your Apple devices. You’ll discover how to set up each device to be more efficient and effective in all aspects of your life.
- Pre-registration is required for each class.
- Classes are held on Tuesdays at 2 pm and 4 pm
- Invitations to register for class will be emailed each Thursday morning for the following week’s class.
- New students, please email Shereen at email@example.com to get started.
- Each topic is relevant for the Apple iPhone, iPad, and Mac computer.
- Classes start on time! The “doors” open 15 minutes prior to starting.
- When the class capacity of 100 participants is reached, the class will be live streamed on YouTube for registered students.
- At the end of each class participants can stay for a Q&A session
- Topics for these classes were put together based on requests from students, and while some of these topics have been taught recently, there’s always something new to learn.
- All Things Apple - Distance Learning, a weekly newsletter, arrives on Mondays and includes links to relevant articles, a class registration reminder, personal essay, and a bit of humor.