Can I use the Library from my smart phone or other Web-enabled mobile device?
Yes. The Marin County Free Library has a free mobile application (app). Access your Library account, find the nearest branch, search the catalog and browse for books, CDs and DVDs while on the go!
Walk-through the app with our tutorial.
What does it do?
- Download and read FREE eBooks on your phone or tablet!
- Download and listen to FREE Audiobooks!
- Access your library's services 24/7 from your phone or tablet!
- Search your library's catalog quickly, using our Smart Prefix Search
- Check Your Account - Reserve and renew books, CDs and DVDs
- Search the Calendar, Locate the Nearest Branch, Stay Connected, and Ask a Librarian for Help!
How do I get the app?
Go to marinco.boopsie.com on your device's web browser.