Our Vision is to actively raise funds, create visibility for MCFL’s work and insure it continues to grow as an innovative and equitable library system.
Our Mission is to support the Marin County Free Library with financial resources directed to support dynamic facilities, leadership development and technology that serves Marin County.
Over the last year, the Marin County Library Foundation supported library services and community engagement by providing needed program funding for WiFi access for academic achievement, Poet Laureate program, educational equity, reading literacy for children, Bayside MLK Academy partnership and Anne T. Kent California Room local history.
The current goals of the Marin County Library Foundation are to:
- Spearhead capital campaigns to help meet the long-term needs of the Marin County Free Library system
- Encourage local community initiatives in support of the libraries, equity and inclusion
- Promote recognition and support of the Marin County Free Library system as a vital community resource
- Dick Brown – Director
- Joel Fugazzotto – President
- Dodie Goldberg – Director
- Alison Howard – Treasurer
- Kate Knickerbocker – Vice-President
- Mary Moore – Director
- Liz Paris – Secretary
- Diane Rosenberger – Director
- Chantel Walker – Director and Library Liaison
The Marin County Library Foundation usually meets as needed at the Marin Civic Center, Library Administration Conference Room #414. Please contact 415-473-3220 for meeting information.
If you are interested in joining the Foundation, please call 415-473-3220 for more information.