Proctoring at Marin County Free Library
- The Civic Center Library is the only branch of the Marin County Free Library that offers test proctoring.
- Test proctoring is available for open book exams only.
- You must set up an appointment in advance by calling the Reference Desk at 415-473-6058.
- The fee for proctoring an exam is $25.
- On the day of the test, you must bring:
- photo ID
- $25 in cash or check to Marin County Free Library
- any required test-taking materials
Proctoring at Other Locations
Santa Rosa Junior College Student Success and Assessment Services Testing Centers in Santa Rosa and Petaluma are available to proctor paper and computerized exams for students enrolled in Independent Study, Online, Correspondence or Distance Education Programs for educational institutions or businesses. Please visit their website for testing information, opens a new window that includes testing dates, locations and financial information. To make an appointment contact (707) 527-4661.
The Testing Office at San José State University provides proctoring services for exams from other institutions and professional organizations. Please visit their website for testing information, including fees, and information required to request proctoring for an exam. Please e-mail their office at email@example.com to request proctoring services.