IMPORTANT NOTE: Information on this page may be out-of-date.
For updated information on services available at this time, please see Service Updates FAQs.
- We’ve got a central courtyard garden with free wi-fi access, a bakery right across the bridge, and a stellar collection including Spanish language materials for children, teens and adults.
- Se habla español.
Computers & Wi-Fi
- Computer reservations are recommended. Reservations can be made online, opens a new window or at the branch.
- 11 public computers for adults & teens
- 4 public computers for children
- 1 ADA workstation
- Free wi-fi access is available throughout the branch.
Print, Copy, Scan, Fax
- B&W & color printers
- Copy machine (B&W only)
- Scanner – print, fax, email or save documents to USB
- To print to this location from your computer or mobile device, visit our MobilePrint page.
eBook Help by Appointment
- One-to-One eBook Help by appointment (in English and Spanish)
Sign up for a session at the Information Desk or call 415-473-2068.
- Solicitud de cita para libros electrónicos.
Para obtener una cita, por favor deje su información en el Escritorio de Información o deje un mensaje al 415-473-2068.
- Handicapped parking spaces
- Accessible restrooms
- Accessible self-check machine and book return
- ADA workstation
Donating Books & Materials
- We accept small quantities of donations at the branch (due to limited storage space).
- Larger donations can be taken to the bookstore run by the Friends – Book Place, opens a new window.
- Books should be in good condition. We also accept DVDs, CDs and magazines.
- We do not accept textbooks. (The Friends do not accept textbooks or magazines).
- Donated items are usually sold at the branch or at the Friends bookstore.