- Welcome to the Stinson Beach Library – close to the Beach and the Mountain.
- Features a welcoming patio garden with wi-fi access, perfect for reading, study or gathering.
- Monthly book club and regular storytimes (during the school year), as well as many exciting events for all ages. (Currently suspended.)
- Large, up-to-date collection of books, books on CD, large-type books, DVDs, magazines and newspapers. Large collection of music CDs. Wonderful collection of art books.
- Spanish language materials for children, teens and adults.
Computers & Wi-Fi
- Public internet computers are available for drop-in use. No reservation necessary.
- TechConnect packs with Chromebooks are also available for loan.
- Free wi-fi access is available throughout the branch.
Print & Copy
- B&W printer
- Copy machine (B&W only)
- To print to this location from your computer or mobile device, visit our MobilePrint page.
- Handicapped parking spaces
- Accessible restrooms
- Accessible self-check machine and book return
- Stinson Beach Library has a combination reading room and art exhibit space with changing local exhibits.
Donating Books & Materials
- We accept small quantities of donations at the branch (due to limited storage space).
- Larger donations can be taken to the bookstore run by the Friends – Book Place, opens a new window.
- Books should be in good condition. We also accept DVDs, CDs and magazines.
- We do not accept textbooks. (The Friends do not accept textbooks or magazines).
- Donated items are usually sold at the branch.