- Welcome to the Point Reyes Library, located at the gateway to the Point Reyes National Seashore.
- Features wi-fi access, comfortable chairs for reading, studying or meeting your neighbor.
- Weekly tech help, book clubs, weekly storytimes, as well as many programs for all ages.
- Large, up-to-date collection of books, books on CD, large-type books, DVDs, magazines and newspapers. Smaller collection of music CDs.
- Spanish language materials for children, teens and adults. Spanish-speaking staff available.
Computers & Wi-Fi
- Public internet computers are available, including ADA accessible workstations and learning workstations for children.
- Reservations are recommended. Reserve a computer online, opens a new window or in person at the branch.
- TechConnect packs with Chromebooks are also available for loan.
- Free wi-fi access is available throughout the branch.
Print, Copy, Scan, Fax
- B&W & color printers
- Copy machine (B&W only)
- Scanner – print, fax, email or save documents to USB
- To print to this location from your computer or mobile device, visit our MobilePrint page.
- Handicapped parking space
- Accessible restroom
- Accessible self-check machine and book return
- ADA workstation
- The Children’s and Teen rooms display wall-hung artwork.
- Please call the library to inquire about a display.
Donating Books & Materials
- We accept small quantities of donations at the branch (due to limited storage space).
- Larger donations can be taken to the bookstore run by the Friends – Book Place, opens a new window.
- Books should be in good condition. We also accept DVDs, videos, CDs and magazines.
- We do not accept textbooks. (The Friends do not accept textbooks or magazines).
- Donated items are usually sold at the branch or at the Friends bookstore.