- Welcome to the Corte Madera Library, conveniently located near Highway 101 across from the Town Center Mall and Peet’s in Corte Madera.
- Features free wi-fi access, comfortable chairs for reading, studying or meeting your neighbor.
- Lovely garden with benches available for enjoying the outdoors.
- A variety of virtual events and programs.
- Large, up-to-date collection of books, paperbacks, books on CD, large-type books, DVDs, magazines and newspapers.
Computers & Wi-Fi
- Public internet computers are available, including ADA accessible workstations.
- Reservations are recommended. Reserve a computer online, opens a new window or in person at the branch.
- TechConnect packs with Chromebooks are also available for loan.
- Free wi-fi access is available throughout the branch.
Print, Copy, Scan, Fax
- B&W & color printers
- Copy machine (B&W only)
- Scan and fax, up to 25 pages a day
- To print to this location from your computer or mobile device, visit our MobilePrint page.
- Handicapped parking spaces
- Accessible restrooms
- ADA workstations
Donating Books & Materials
- We accept small quantities of donations at the branch (due to limited storage space).
- Larger donations can be taken to the bookstore run by the Friends – Book Place, opens a new window.
- Books should be in good condition. We also accept DVDs, videos, CDs and magazines.
- We do not accept textbooks. (The Friends do not accept textbooks or magazines).
- Donated items are usually sold at the branch or at the Friends bookstore.
- Friends of the Marin County Free Library, opens a new window
- Friends of the Corte Madera Library, opens a new window
Tutoring in the Library
- Please see our Tutor Policy including guidelines for tutoring in the library; please inquire at the branch for more information.